Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

I let the chickens out this morning like I always do. We had some extra kitchen scraps so I brought them out to the chickens. They really like kitchen scraps and went all over them immediately. Eleven of our thirteen chickens were hanging out around them.

Right after opening the door the chickens come running out. They must hear me in the distance as I approach their dwelling because they need to jump off their roosts before going outside.


Compost eating in progress.


It rained a ton last night. The coop run got soaked. There is a plastic roof over the run but this is still the result. It must have been pretty windy.

This chicken's life goal is to MAKE THE SANDBOX GREAT AGAIN!!! And to drink up all of the water...


Compost eating still in progress. Do I need to explain?

Is it me or the camera that you are running away from?

No comments:

Post a Comment